Library Services Available During COVID-19
The Library is currently CLOSED to browsing and computer use.
You can still take advantage of library services with our no contact pickup! Request books, movies, music, magazines, and other library items in one of three ways:
- Search the online catalog and place holds on your items.
- Call the library to request items.
- Email your requests to email@example.com.
A staff person will call when the items are ready to arrange a pick-up time. Your items will be checked out and placed in a bag at the side door. You can leave returned materials in the book drops near the side door.
The library staff can answer your questions by telephone and via email. All online resources are available 24/7.
Please continue to check our Facebook page and website for updates and ideas for free resources for everyone!
Avoid a surge in infections. Stay safe by still staying home.
Community Resources for COVID-19
- Click the link for COVID-19 testing sites nearby:
- Check state information about getting tested:
- Learn more about free testing sites:
- #MaskUpMa Information:
- Travel Information from the state:
- Information on the vaccine from the state:
- Vaccine information from the CDC