Hosted by the Friends of the Mattapoisett Library
Next Book Sale: March 9, 2024, 10-1
ACCEPTING DONATIONS: Sunday, March 3rd - Thursday, March 7th
Please take any CDs, DVDs, or audiobooks to Savers, Goodwill, or other charitable organizations. We are no longer accepting those items.
Please refer to the donation page to see information about acceptable items.
Meeting of the Friends
Wednesday, February 14th at 6 PM
All are welcome to attend. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Friends of the Mattapoisett Library
The Friends of the Mattapoisett Library, was founded to support and promote the Mattapoisett Library. The group is a tax-exempt 501 (c)3 charitable corporation whose purpose is to support library services, promote the enrichment and use of total library resources, to sponsor educational and cultural programs and to focus attention on the library needs. The Friends undertakes fund raising and other activities. The main fundraising activities are used book sales and the annual jewelry sale. We encourage new members and ideas. To join the Friends, please contact Kathleen Flaherty Sites at 508.758.8274 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kathleen Flaherty Sites - President
Vice President- Vacant
Ruth White - Treasurer
Thanks to the Friends!
With Friends support, the library was able to provide:
Musuem Passes -
- Battleship Cove
- Blithewold Mansion, Gardens & Museum
- Buttonwood Park Zoo
- Cape Cod Museum of Fine Arts
- Boston Children's Museum
- Children's Museum of Greater Fall River
- Heritage Museum and Gardens
- Institute of Contemporary Art
- Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum
- Museum of Fine Arts Boston
- Museum of Science
- New England Aquarium
- Old Colony History Museum *NEW*
- Plimoth Patuxet
- Providence Children's Museum
- New Bedford Whaling Museum
- RISD Museum
- Robbins Museum of Archaeology & Ethnology
Children's Programs -
- Mad Science
- Summer Reading Events and Prizes
- Quahog Reading Program